Boxwood Realty is a boutique real estate brokerage firm representing buyers and sellers throughout Maryland and Southwest Florida, with an established reputation as a premier source for real estate insight, advice, and representation.
As an independent, attorney owned and managed firm, we collectively have decades of experience in complex business and real estate transactions. We serve clients buying or selling a wide range of properties, from condominiums to estate homes, and everything in between.
The core of our business is the relationships we build - with our clients, transaction partners (lenders, title partners, and tax/investment advisors), and within our communities.
How do we compare to a large or franchised real estate company?
We are small by design. We believe in our method, and our results are proven. What we do share in common with large brokerages are all of the resources necessary to optimize marketing of your home, or excel in representing you as a buyer.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS): We participate in and market your property (or search for property) through the same MLS used by all real estate companies. All companies have the same access to the same properties through MLS, whether representing buyers or sellers.
- Online Marketing: We syndicate all of our listings to major home buying sites, such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Redfin, and Trulia.
- Professional, High Quality Marketing Materials: We offer high-quality, professionally designed marketing materials, customized to each property, with a written marketing plan agreed to prior to each listing. All of our listings feature professional photography, including aerial, drone, and videography as appropriate.
What Are The Advantages of a Boutique Firm?
- Customer Service: Our agents each have significant professional background in real-estate related industries - not just sales - from law to title to construction and development. We concentrate on professionalism and customer service, and tailor our strategy to each client and property. We provide guidance and advice to our clients, rather than simple "selling," and we find that the sales results speak for themselves. Ask our clients.
- Office Support: We work as a close-knit team, and our attorney/broker is hands-on in each and every transaction. We guarantee that our entire office - from support staff to agents to the broker - is dedicated to your best interests. You will not be shuffled to a transaction coordinator. All of your documents will be attorney-reviewed, and your agent will see you through from the beginning to end of your transaction to ensure that you are well-represented throughout the process.
- Top-Tier Agents: We work to create a small, professional environment, and employ only agents who are professional, committed, detail-oriented and driven. You will not be passed to a new or part-time agent, and your matter will be a priority for our entire office.
- Culture/Brand Vigilance: We can't rely on a large brand name to prove our worth. We are eager to show you that we are ready, willing, and able to meet and exceed your expectations.
- Innovation and Customization: We offer quick communication with and response from the company owner, which allows us to customize solutions to best meet each client's needs.
We focus on the relationship, not the empire.
Our greatest satisfaction is our relationships with our clients and the community - our community is your community. We are committed to an economically sound, beautiful, and welcoming community because this is where we all live, work, invest, and play! Our agents are active within local and state real estate boards, as well as a wide range of charitable organizations, protecting and promoting the best interests of the individuals and businesses we serve.